Find an energy plan with Choose Texas Power
At Choose Texas Power, we believe in putting the power in your hands. We do our best to give you the resources necessary to make an informed decision about your energy supply at no cost. Our rates are all-inclusive (except taxes – we aren’t wizards), which means you won’t be faced with surprise charges or fees. Here’s how the process works:
- Enter your ZIP code. This will show you current rates and plans available in your area. See our guide to picking a plan for more information about the types of plans you’ll see and what they mean.
- Compare plans and rates. The ChooseTexasPower marketplace allows you to filter and sort from a variety of electricity plans and pricing options. Find the right plan for you, regardless of which provider you choose.
- Sign up for your new plan. Signing up is simple and quick. After you finish, your provider will set up your new service for you.
To learn more about how Choose Texas Power works, read our story or talk to a Choose Texas Power team member at the number above. Click here to learn more about choosing a provider, or here to learn about switching to a new one.
Contact Direct Energy
If you are experiencing a power outage, you need to contact your utility company instead of Direct Energy. To learn more about the utility in your area, see our Utilities Resource Page.
Contact Direct Energy through one of the options below:
- Residential customers call 1-888-305-3828.
- Small and large business customers call 1-888-866-7456.
- Customers can also send Direct Energy a message here.
- Login here to pay your bill or review your account information.